Member Benefit Programs (resources for employers)
- A non-profit, employer-member run organization (we exist to help employers and to be a trusted resource for helping to manage their investment in their people and healthcare program).
- Annual education and best practices conference (Summer – Ft. Smith/Spring – Northwest Arkansas).
- Quarterly newsletter and webinars based on employer/employee/industry influencing topics.
- “Urgent Care” – immediate notification of news that could have significant impact on employers.
- Access to National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalition resources. Your voice as an employer will join with 12,000+ other like-minded employer members to impact employer healthcare issues.
Risk saving programs (for self-insured employers of all sizes)
- ECRx Pharmacy BENEFIT Program – the most clinically effective and truly transparent cost pharmacy program on the market designed to benefit the self-funded employer that wants the best results and more effective control of pharmacy utilization and cost reduction strategies.
- E3 diabetic condition care management – a physician led program to manage your diabetic patient population and enhanced to reverse the trend of a pre-diabetic with our CDC approved Prevent Type 2 health education course.
- VBSP (value-based saving programs) – an offering of risk saving programs that can be applied separate or in a total package that includes disease specific centers of excellence, Interventional orthopedics, bundled surgery, acute care-chronic disease management, PGx precision medicine and direct contract networks.
- Telehealth Service Programs – 24/7/365 access to doctors available via phone, computer or smart phone app. Doctors are always ready to assist with the convenience of avoiding the emergency room and can diagnose, treat and prescribe (if needed) from the phone consultation.
- Well-Being, Mental Health and Financial Programs – support to create a culture of well-being including personal health platforms, incentives-rewards, biometric testing, flu shots, educational programs, employee engagement, financial, behavioral and overall well-being.
- Stop-Loss and Claims Administration – access to best in class stop-loss and claims administration partners that recognize and reward with preferred pricing the value added risk offerings from EACH.
Employer health programs…
- Level-Funded Program – a low-risk, high reward partial self-insured program that rewards you with wellness credits, good claims years and data to help you manage your healthcare expenses. Best for employers with 2 – 99 employee lives.
- Group Health Cooperative – a partial self-insured health fund where employers work together to control claim costs, leverage the power of large numbers to create year over year stability, sharing best practices and risk management programs to create a healthier pool. Best for employers with 50 – 300 employee lives.
- Traditional Self-Insured Programs – TPA and Carrier administration, preferred stop-loss, PPO/custom network options, risk management programs to keep claims risk and costs in check. Best for employers with 150+ employee lives.